Khamis, 27 Disember 2012

Kuala Gandah, Pahang

I can't remember when I'm going to the Deerland & Elephant Santuary. I think this is my second time I'm here. And I think it's on 2012 and I'm going with pakyang-makyang, opah, makngah, maksu & 2 notty kids, Qaisarah & Luqman Hakim. 

Deerland is a cool petting zoo. It has so many animal like Deer (of course), Ostrich, Rabbit, and Python. It so  interested when you can feed all the animals with your own hand. When you come here, the Deerland's Staff will give you a basket of carrot, keledek and some potato. and you can feed the animals with the foods. 

So hot, and I used Qaisarah's fan

can feed all the deer
Ostrich, it's has a long neck... 

wif pakyang and the albino python...

i've no idea why someone scared with a cute python?
i give some carrot to a rabbit... its a black rabbit... 
Mr Jumbo take a banana with it "long nose"... oh! emak said it's  called trunk

Mr Jumbo
I've give it some peanuts and it's trunk vacuum a peanuts from my hand
with my lovely emak... oh! so sombong muka mak... hihihi
All my photo with high bun created by Maksu. And I look like 'perempuan dalam pantang' like emak said. at that time, I have no ideas of that 'perempuan dalam pantang' but emak told me, it's look similar like that. And now i know a perempuan dalam pantang is a woman whose deliver a newborn baby. Like my makyang whose deliver a new cute baby boy named Muhamad Syakir Zufayri. Wait for my new entry after this. I will write an entry about my little cute cousin. :)

Tiada ulasan: